Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2 Cards/1 Listing eBay Authenticity process

CreeperKatCreeperKat Posts: 393 ✭✭

I know in past, if a buyer won two separate listings valued over $300 each, I was unable to combine them for the buyer and they had to pay for shipping for each card. If I have two cards in one listing that sells for $700, I assume I would ship both cards to eBay Authenticity address and they would send on to the seller?

Looking for Los Angeles/California/Anaheim Angels in PSA 8 or better

Comments

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 11, 2023 6:02PM

Technically that is called a "lot", and lots are ineligible for the Authenticity Guarantee program... So they may kick it back to you..

• Options

if there are 2 cards then I don't think it goes to authenticity. I have actually had people reach out to me to put cards into a lot so it didn't have to go to authentication

• Options
    JolleyWrencherJolleyWrencher Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Damn that's smart! I wish I would have thought of that.

• Options

would someone please post the link to the Authenticity Guarantee Program thanks

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭

@dwills1955 said:
    would someone please post the link to the Authenticity Guarantee Program thanks

https://pages.ebay.com/authenticity-guarantee-tradingcards-seller/

• Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

Hmmmmm
    It does say single graded cards over $250

So you can add 2nd low price card and call it a lot then no ebay guarantee program???

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options

@jay0791 said:
    Hmmmmm
    It does say single graded cards over $250

So you can add 2nd low price card and call it a lot then no ebay guarantee program???

Yes, and there have been instances of sellers misrepresenting reprint/facsimile vintage cards as originals, and bypassing the authenticity guarantee program by including them in a lot. Be careful out there!