Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Seated Coinage - 1861-O CSA Obverse, CHEAP 1853-O No Arrows H10, 1839 Half Dollar, and more!

OmegaraptorOmegaraptor Posts: 530 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 10, 2023 4:53PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

1839 Seated Half Dollar - has a couple small scratches but is otherwise an original and attractive example of this popular first-year issue. $110 shipped

1853-O No Arrows Half Dime - This key date Half Dime always comes with a very weakly impressed date, and this issue is no exception, only barely displaying the top parts of the 8 and the 3 on this AG sharpness piece. The divot on the top-left part of the O mintmark on the reverse indicates repunching and is found on all 1853-O No Arrows half dimes. This low grade piece is priced accordingly at $150 shipped – good luck finding one cheaper! If you need more proof this is a 53-O NA, I can provide it.

1853-O Seated Dime - XF details, but unfortunately harshly cleaned. Would be a $250ish coin problem free. Pricing this one well below comparable examples on Ebay. SOLD

1861-O CSA Obverse Half Dollar – W-11. This piece displays the characteristic die crack from Liberty’s nose to the obverse rim. This highly sought after die pairing was struck by the authority of the Confederate States of America and the obverse was later used to strike the four Confederate Half Dollars. Good-6 sharpness grade with an old cleaning that has since retoned. $355 shipped and insured

1863-S Dime - beaten up, but TOUGH issue. These bring strong prices whenever put up on Ebay and the moment a nice one shows up at a reasonable price, it is sold. This early San Francisco dime will cost $69 shipped

Please make offers! I need this stuff gone ASAP and am willing to go down on price! Prefer Venmo but will take Paypal, Cashapp, and Zelle if needed as well.

Anything ordered today or Tuesday will ship Wednesday. Anything ordered after Thursday morning will ship the following Monday due to my schedule. Thank you for understanding and thank you for looking at my coins!

"You can't get just one gun." "You can't get just one tattoo." "You can't get just one 1796 Draped Bust Large Cent."