Home Sports Talk
Options

OBJ signs with Ravens

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 10, 2023 1:17PM in Sports Talk

Odell Beckham Jr. has signed with the Ravens, one year, $15 million deal, I guess this means he isn't going to the Jets!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/36138360/odell-beckham-jr-agrees-deal-baltimore-ravens?platform=amp

Comments

• Options

A live look at Aaron Rodgers....

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

For some reason this doesn't move the needle for me.

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now all the Ravens need is a QB to throw OBJ the ball so he can drop it - B)

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,516 ✭✭✭✭✭

OBJ is past his prime and will only bring annoyances to whoever is throwing the football, he will be high maintenance in short order

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    For some reason this doesn't move the needle for me.

It doesn't do much for me either, I much prefer a good Aaron Rodgers scandal, or at least a change in his appearance to crack wise about.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree, we NEED more ARod content here.

I think OBJ will be a big non story during the season with his multiple times surgically repaired knees.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,516 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:

I think OBJ will be a big non story during the season with his multiple times surgically repaired knees.

He will make the news once he starts acting like his true self, an unproductive distraction

• Options
    Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:

He can be a difference maker and Lamar probably had something to do with it. At this point though hes most likely a guy you want to bring in later in the season as a boost instead of all year long