Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

WTB China republic fen (1 cent)

I want to buy couple China republic fen or haft fen (1 cent or half Cent). especially 1938 Y-347, 1939 Y-347. 1916 Y-327 (1/2 C). 1939 Y-346. I want UNC raw or PCGS MS+. I also want 1941 Y-362 50 Cent. thanks.


Sign In or Register to comment.