Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

What exactly does this mean? Answered

alaura22alaura22 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 27, 2023 11:15PM in PCGS Set Registry Forum

******The composite definition was changed.**
It would be very helpfull if we knew what changed.

Comments

• Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

It usually means some coin was added to the set or someone got a coin with a new higher grade, so rating points or set order changed. Two places to look. At the top of each set there is a set composition button that will show all the coins and weightings for the set. You will see any new changes in blue. Then there is the set rating button next to each set that shows all the details that changed for each set. Sometimes you can see in blue another set was added or changed there and if you click it, you can see any new items that they added. I hope this helps.

• Options
    alaura22alaura22 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Goldminers said:
    It usually means some coin was added to the set or someone got a coin with a new higher grade, so rating points or set order changed. Two places to look. At the top of each set there is a set composition button that will show all the coins and weightings for the set. You will see any new changes in blue. Then there is the set rating button next to each set that shows all the details that changed for each set. Sometimes you can see in blue another set was added or changed there and if you click it, you can see any new items that they added. I hope this helps.

Thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for