Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Clearing out the office again!!!

Stuff piles up so fast around here is crazy. I moves to a bigger office recently and it's still piles up and in my way.

I'm going to list some strange stuff and see if anyone wants any of it. I will be doing an updated used album post next week, but until then here we go......

WOODEN NICKELS
20CT LOTS OF WOODEN NICKELS
****This is a random pick and cant find certain states or subject matter**** (I will guarantee 20 different ones for up to 5 lots purchased per person so 100 different ones) after 100 different ones there may be a few duplicates

$4.00 per group of 20 wooden nickels.

Shipping will be as follows
$4.00 for the first lot and $1.00 added for each lot after as long as shipping in the same package.

Shipped with tracking.

Payment by PayPal, or mail me a check. Please send pm if interested

If you want a whole bunch send me a message and we will see what we can work out shipping wise.

I will be adding alot more stuff so check back regularly.

Thanks for looking

New inventory added daily at Coins Make Cents
HAPPY COLLECTING

Comments

• Options
    COINS MAKE CENTSCOINS MAKE CENTS Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭✭✭

RANDOM TOKEN LOTS

Random token lots as shown in pictures. Have no idea what's in there. This is the bucket where the catchall tokens go. There alot of game tokens with other stuff thrown in. There will be duplicates and suck as this is totally random.

$10.00 per LB plus a few

Shipping is $10.00 first 1 lot (small flat rate box) and $5.00 for each lot afterwards.

New inventory added daily at Coins Make Cents
    HAPPY COLLECTING

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,630 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinsmakecents What is an approximate year range of these tokens? Also, Could you possibly send me a photo of a handful ( maybe 10), that you picked out of the lot that you have.
    Thanks Jon

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    Coinslave87Coinslave87 Posts: 184 ✭✭✭

Any early copper you need off that desk?

Successful transactions with: Jinx86, Flcardtrader, Robkool, JWP.