Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

Found a 1963 mule note this morning....

Comments

• sellitstoresellitstore Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭✭✭

In circulation? Amazing. Congratulations, again.

Collector and dealer in obsolete currency. Always buying all obsolete bank notes and scrip.
  • luckyrollersluckyrollers Posts: 507 ✭✭✭✭

@sellitstore said:
    In circulation? Amazing. Congratulations, again.

Thanks!!! Yup found in circulation! 99% of my finds are found in strap/ATM searching. I dont really buy notes.

• sellitstoresellitstore Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭✭✭

OK, but if a Black Eagle shows up in your next strap, I'm going to start to get suspicious.

Thanks for keeping us up to date on your interesting finds. One used to see the occasional blue seal SC, but not anymore.

Collector and dealer in obsolete currency. Always buying all obsolete bank notes and scrip.

@sellitstore LOL!!! I wish i can find a black eagle too!!!

Np on the sharing. I love sharing my finds with everyone here.
    I'm hoping to find a Web Star note one day in my strap\atm searches!!

• Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

Vince finds more cool notes searching straps than any collector I know. It’s amazing.

• JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

@luckyrollers is the hardest working currency hunter I know, and he's also the luckiest!

edited March 27, 2023 4:30AM

@Steve_in_Tampa said:
    Vince finds more cool notes searching straps than any collector I know. It’s amazing.

@Jimnight said:
    @luckyrollers is the hardest working currency hunter I know, and he's also the luckiest!

Thanks for the kind words Steve and Jim. I want to thank you and everyone else here for their help and knowledge that was given to me in order to find/look for these notes. :smiley:

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup, they're out there. Nice find. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• synchrsynchr Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭

Did you follow me into Wal-Mart on purpose?