@foodude said:

@joeykoins said:
    Do ANA members get in free?
    :*
    If so, how?
    I'm a new member.
    Thanks
    ;)

No, ANA and CSNS are two separate, unrelated organizations.

Per the CSNS website (https://www.csns.org/convention):
    Entrance Fees:
    Daily - $15 (Public Hours Only)
    - Online Preorder rate: $10
    4 Day pass - $30 (Public Hours Only)
    - Online Preorder rate: $25
    Early Bird Badge - $150
    - Online Preorder rate: $125
    CSNS Members - Free
    Youth 17 and Under - Free

Also, PCGS Set Registry and Collectors Club members get complimentary entry to the show.

Thanks 😊

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    DisneyFanDisneyFan Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jkrk said:

" coins for the poor"?

Reminds me of when I was in London on the Tube and a young lady came up to me with her hand containing bunch of coins stretched out to me. I thought why is she offering me her coins and then I realized she was begging.

• Options
    ChangeInHistoryChangeInHistory Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be there all week, working at Larry Briggs table.

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,898 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ChangeInHistory said:
    I'll be there all week, working at Larry Briggs table.

See ya there, bud!
    ;)

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭✭✭

$15 bucks !!! @#@#$

• Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

16 days until the show opens and they still do not have the bourse floor plan on their web site.

• Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭

@golden said:
    16 days until the show opens and they still do not have the bourse floor plan on their web site.

Some shows provide a bourse map on their websites, some do not. CSNS has traditional not, hence it is not on their site. The list of booth holders and table locations was posted on their site a few days ago: https://www.csns.org/boothholders

Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options

The site says the map is coming soon.

• Options

@golden said:
    The site says the map is coming soon.

I now see it does. Larry just told me it will be posted soon, but did not have a date certain.

Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • Options

Paradime Coins will be there. Table# 1307 with some amazing NEWPs.

ParadimeCoins.com PCGS NGC CAC InventorySign up for our exclusive NEWPs mailing list - Subscribe

• Options

The floor plan for the first floor of CSNS is now posted: https://www.csns.org/bourse-layout
    The list of booth holders was previously posted: https://www.csns.org/boothholders

• Options
    RayboRaybo Posts: 5,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

@golden said:

I know the floor plan, it's been the same way since the show has come to Schaumburg for the past.......well since it left Rosemont which is a blessing.
    It's simple!

• Options

And now the booth holders table numbers have disappeared!

• Options
    edited April 15, 2023 10:02AM

@golden said:
    And now the booth holders table numbers have disappeared!

I just looked online, and the booth holders and table assignments are there. There is also a downloadable version that includes a list of booth holders, table assignments, a map of the bourse floor, and a map of the first and second floor of the convention center and hotel :

• Options

It is not there when I pull it up but is there on the downloaded site.

• Options
    RayboRaybo Posts: 5,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JimTyler said:
    $15 bucks !!! @#@#$

I know, it use to be free,
    OTOH, when it was at Rosemont parking was at least $15.

• Options
    edited April 15, 2023 4:39PM

Guess I’m going bought a ticket on line for $10. Now tell me they charge for parking use to be free.

• Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JimTyler said:
    Guess I’m going bought a ticket on line for $10. Now tell me they charge for parking use to be free.

Parking is free

• Options
    DscoinDscoin Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 18, 2023 4:52PM

Table 1612, come by, introduce yourself and show me an awesome coin!! :smiley:

Successful transactions with: Lakesammman, jimineez1, Flackthat, PerryHall, bidask, bccox, TwistedArrow1962, free_spirit, alexerca, scooter25, FHC, tnspro, mcarney1173, moursund, and SurfinxHI (6 times)

• Options
    burfle23burfle23 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just bought my 4-day pass; really excited to get to a show!

• Options
    MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,949 ✭✭✭✭✭

,> @JimTyler said:

$15 bucks !!! @#@#$

Better value than Starbucks. Just saying.

Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • Options
    SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭✭✭

@No Headlights said:

@SurfinxHI said:
    600 tables this year. I’ve never done this show, but I have a table this year. I’ll set up Wednesday, likely get cleaned out Wednesday as well. At least I can hope so! :)

Table #?

Dead people tell interesting tales.
  • Options
    ianrussellianrussell Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

GreatCollections will be there - table 1000 - we'll have some superb coins issued in 1796 on display (from three different collectors).

• Ian
    Ian Russell
    Owner/Founder GreatCollections
    GreatCollections Coin Auctions - Certified Coin Auctions Every Week - Rare Coins & Coin Values
  • Options
    ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 18, 2023 11:58AM

I'll be there, table 508, stop by and say hi. I will be doing a large show report so let me know if you'd like to be in it. Also, you can take a peak at some great Pretty Pennies too!

Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®
  • Options

@MrEureka said:
    ,> @JimTyler said:

$15 bucks !!! @#@#$

Better value than Starbucks. Just saying.

Wouldn’t know don’t go to Starbucks. If you charge it they will pay. All these fees gladly paid yet I have seen thousand dollar deals go south over 10 bucks.

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 18, 2023 9:58AM

@ThePennyLady said:
    I'll be there, table 508, stop by and say hi. I will be doing a large show report so let me know if you'd like to be in it. Also, you can take a peak and some great Pretty Pennies too!

Looking forward to see you, dear. You are the "Queen" of our Hobby!
    Welcome, to our Great city!
    ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file