Home Sports Talk
Options

Bo Bikes Bama Bo Jackson Auburn Golf invite $1500 16 spots

Proceeds go to a good cause so it's worth noting since I know some people may think it's absurd.

Anyone interested in signing up for the $1500 golf special?

If they don't get 8 people to register by 4/2 then it's canceled. Includes tickets to the Auburn game after, lunch with Bo, 1 autographed merchandise item, and a few other items.

https://bobikesbama.com/the-ride/vip-experience/

They want groups of 4 to register or solo registration.

I would be more willing to go if there is even 1 person I was acquainted with ahead of time. This would probably be a day to remember if you're a fan.

Please message me if you're remotely interested and we can see if it works out.

Thank you,
Jesse

Comments

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

If anyone's going to go, I'll assume they really like Bo (and have expendable dough). 🤣 I'm just kidding around, and Bo's a legend!

🏈 ⚾

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think $1500 for that seems pretty reasonable. I won't do it but I don't think it's at all overpriced.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tabe said:
    I think $1500 for that seems pretty reasonable. I won't do it but I don't think it's at all overpriced.

It does, I wasn't implying it's not.

• Options
    JolleyWrencherJolleyWrencher Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

I just got a reply from the organization and they have a few spots left they said.

This is the first golf event since 2017 and done under a different charity than before. I read the golf events used to be done by another charity. In 2017 an injured volunteer from California sued the organization and golf course because of an accident caused by another volunteer driving the golf cart.

He's 60...how many more years can a guy bike and play golf in the same day?

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

Will Bo Be Biking or just putting his name to the event?

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    JolleyWrencherJolleyWrencher Posts: 605 ✭✭✭
    edited March 19, 2023 9:45AM

I see photos of past years where it appears he is riding. I have no idea how much he does or what this year will be like. I am thinking of dusting off a restored 1980s Fuji Tivoli I never road after the restoration and do the 20 mile cruise.