Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

What does Vaultbox mean to you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

Absolutely nothing.

You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 5, 2023 9:46AM

I got 3 Silver Eagles I can sell you for only $400.

I grade them 9.9968543, 9.9968557, and 9.9968524

• Options
    Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 4,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes when I’m really bored, grab bags can offer momentary distractions, but it’s really a rare occurrence. I’m not talking strictly about Vaultboxes though, I haven’t been bored enough to consider any type of grab bags in several years.

Mr_Spud

• Options
    mtnmanmtnman Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Absolutely nothing.

• Options
    BucketHeadBucketHead Posts: 129 ✭✭✭

It means that one can spend an inordinate amount of time on a thread in a coin forum without really learning much about coins.

Cheers.

• Options
    JoeLewisJoeLewis Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭

Nothing. Contrary to one of our members here who think you are either for or against VB, I am neither. I have no opinion as I am not interested enough to learn about it. I would never presume to know whether it is a good buy for someone else, but I support their right to choose.

• Options
    NJCoinNJCoin Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 5, 2023 3:45PM

@JoeLewis said:
    Nothing. Contrary to one of our members here who think you are either for or against VB, I am neither. I have no opinion as I am not interested enough to learn about it. I would never presume to know whether it is a good buy for someone else, but I support their right to choose.

I think most reasonable people support people's right to choose, in any number of areas, whether or not they agree with the choice. Those who don't pass legislation making all kinds of choices illegal. While lots of folks have cast aspersions, and put words in people's mouths, I don't think I've seen a single person in a single post say that people don't have a right to make choices, even bad ones.

The closest anyone came is one person, I believe mistakenly, asserting that the product is illegal, and at least one other, ironically a vehement supporter, conceding that the product is "technically" illegal, but no harm. If it's illegal, then, no, people should not be allowed to buy it. But the vast majority of people posting, including me, do not believe that to be the case.

It's just a little odd for someone who is neither for nor against, and not interested enough to form an opinion, to waste time engaging in an online discussion. There are literally an infinite number of things in life that I have no interest in. I don't devote any of the 1,440 minutes I have on earth each day to reading or writing about them.

• Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

The sun, the moon, the stars, nothing can compare........

the VaultBox!

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,701 ✭✭✭✭✭

For some reason vaultbox reminds me of chastity belt. Go figure. 😲

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

There was once some discussion in this thread regarding the title and how it relates to US Coins.
    Sadly, this has thread has become a place for snarky replies and little to no substance.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.