Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS/FT - 1955 Topps All-Americans

BWisz31BWisz31 Posts: 16

Hey guys, I am new to the forums and I am about to enter my 1955 Topps All-Americans in the registry. I am putting together a set of PSA 7, or better, and I am about halfway there.

I have several hundred duplicates, some are graded as hi as 7.5 (from SGC) that I am looking to sell or trade.

If there is anyone else that is putting together the set and I can help, please reach out.

Thank you in advance.

Brian

Comments

• shawthershawther Posts: 284 ✭✭✭

PM sent

• Fabulous set. Best of luck completing it!

• @OPChockey said:
    Fabulous set. Best of luck completing it!

Thank you kind sir! I am about a dozen away from the PSA 7+ set! I also have about 40 at PSA now.. tick tock.

• EXOJUNKIEEXOJUNKIE Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 10, 2023 4:20PM

@BWisz31 - Posting a list of what you have for sale along with asking prices would definitely help.

I'm addicted to exonumia ... it is numismatic crack!

ANA LM

USAF Retired — 34 years of active military service! 🇺🇸
  • envoy982envoy982 Posts: 368 ✭✭✭

@BWisz31 Do you have an Ernie Nevers by chance?

• @envoy982 said:
    @BWisz31 Do you have an Ernie Nevers by chance?

I do, thank you for asking though. If it is higher than a 7, I might be interested.

• HidhoeHidhoe Posts: 310 ✭✭✭

@BWisz31 said:

@OPChockey said:
    Fabulous set. Best of luck completing it!

Thank you kind sir! I am about a dozen away from the PSA 7+ set! I also have about 40 at PSA now.. tick tock.

Good luck. Great set.

• baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭

Good luck

its a great set. I put mine together buying raw and submitting and buying graded. I really enjoyed putting it together
    had a lot of fun at the National and crossing grades over.

Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started