Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

Comments

• zippcityzippcity Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭

That was interesting. Thanks Tom. I had a girlfriend in my younger days that could spend money as fast as that machine was taking those full sheets off.

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-
  • Flash_Flash_ Posts: 5
    edited March 5, 2023 2:09PM

I'd love to see t, but unfortunately I've used all my free views on the NYT website, so would have to pay for a subscription in order to read that article. I have no intention of doing that. Is there anywhere else this article is posted?

Matt_"Coins always make sounds, but paper money are always slient. So when your value inreases, keep yourself silent and humble."_

• TomthemailcarrierTomthemailcarrier Posts: 631 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Flash_ said:
    I'd love to see t, but unfortunately I've used all my free views on the NYT website, so would have to pay for a subscription in order to read that article. I have no intention of doing that. Is there anywhere else this article is posted?

I gifted the article. Try the link.

• @Tomthemailcarrier said:
    I gifted the article. Try the link.

Thank you very much!

Matt_"Coins always make sounds, but paper money are always slient. So when your value inreases, keep yourself silent and humble."_

• SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very interesting
    TY