Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Question about PSA Grading Special

I just rejoined the PSA Collectors Club and wanted to submit some cards under the grading special that ends 2/28. My question is does my submission have to be received at PSA by 2/28 to get the grading special pricing or it is based off of postmarked date? Trying to determine if I have time still to submit something and get it there by Tuesday.

Thanks

Comments

• athleticsfanathleticsfan Posts: 249 ✭✭✭

It's the postmarked date. It states that on the forms when you print them out. It definitely does not have to be received by 2/28.

A's World Championships-1910, 1911, 1913, 1929, 1930, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1989
  • RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 25, 2023 8:28PM

Well technically it says that it's the postmark date for only QUARTERLY specials... The Vintage and TCG/Non-Sport specials are not a Quarterly Special, they are a random special which was only good for February.... It's just like if you make a submission for bulk just before your membership ends, and then ship it after it expires. Doesn't say anything about that either. There is the 30 day rule, which is your submission needs to be received within 30 days.

• GoTigersGoTigers Posts: 47 ✭✭✭

I was just working on a submission today and the email they sent me back says that the submission is only valid for 30 days and that if they do not receive it by 3/27/23 that it will fall out of the system and no longer be valid. There is no mention of postmark date. Seems to me that as long as you create the submission before the deadline and get it to them within 30 days that you’re OK. Maybe I’m wrong.

• RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 25, 2023 8:42PM

@GoTigers said:
    I was just working on a submission today and the email they sent me back says that the submission is only valid for 30 days and that if they do not receive it by 3/27/23 that it will fall out of the system and no longer be valid. There is no mention of postmark date. Seems to me that as long as you create the submission before the deadline and get it to them within 30 days that you’re OK. Maybe I’m wrong.

I just thought the same thing when I first started reading this thread, but then went and looked at my most recent sub and noticed what is in the pic above... Never noticed it before, and I looked at an older sub and it is on there too.