Home Sports Talk
Options

To Goldenage

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 24, 2023 2:17PM in Sports Talk

I found your post below to be exceptionally offensive. If that's your idea of humor, you have bombed. Either post a retraction, remove the post, or I will ask the moderator to do so. Your post is insensitive at best, has racial overtones and lacks anything related to the OP, or sports. You would be wise to realize the world we live in, and that you now refer to Brown as Brown, with a follow up annotation he was "a" brown, is digusting. Tossing in Graham cracker was shallow at best. I have lived in the south most of my life, I can assure you, your post would not be looked upon in a favorable light!!

I think an apology to the board is in order and a firm comittment to never post ANYTHING closely related to hate speech or could be iterpreted as racial.

BTW, after our dust up some time ago, wasn't it you who volunteered to remove yourself from the Sports Page and never post here again? Something silly about me getting "my wish", which was never stated by me. So much for being a man of your word.

"Is it true that Jim Brown was a brown and Otto Graham a cracker ?"

😂

Comments

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,233 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't see his posts, as I hit the ignore button on him.
    He's not the only one I "ignore". Several of the newer posters opinions aren't worth reading.
    Most likely keeping me from being bammed.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
This discussion has been closed.