Home Sports Talk
Options

Who Is...That Girl?

HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 27, 2023 8:14AM in Sports Talk

She's a magician....She made 10.2 mil go POOF! As in $10,200,000. Courtesy of Aaron, Tommy, Patrick, Josh and other like minded fellow athletes. She must have something to offer them....Humm?....But whatever it is it didn't live up to the supposed original offer.....Humm??....Oh, well....As for me?....I would never trust a dame with those skinny legs...... They just scream RED FLAG! STAY AWAY!.....And,...She looks a bit top heavy. Doesn't look natural.
As Showboat would say, It Must Be Nice...

OH, BROTHER!

P.S. What's going on in the rear? Optical illusion? Whatever, Pat looks happy!🤔

Oooh La La....

Comments

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hydrant, I had no idea idea what you were talking about, so I had to do some searching and reading. Her name is Sara King.

What do you mean "courtesy of" the athletes?

• Options
    edited February 24, 2023 9:17AM

First off, I read my original post and it's somewhat misleading. I shouldn't have made it sound that Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes, and Allen were personally involved in her scheme. They and others were just her pawns. And the athletes themselves did not lose any money. And they most likely had no idea what she was doing. She is a con artist.
    She was living the life of a High Roller in Las Vegas while at the same time employed as a loan agent for a financial institution located in the Virgin Islands. Probably a shady group of loan sharks. Including herself. Anyway, she associated and partied with high profile American athletes. The best I can figure is that she told her employer that the athletes wanted to secure loans. The athletes most likely knew nothing about about what she was up to and probably never asked for the loans. Why would they? They already have all the money they'll ever need! So, the lady made out fraudulent loan applications in the athletes names (I think?) and submitted them to the home office. Then....somehow the dame got hold of the money, $10,200,00 in total, and spent it on herself living in $4,000 a night hotel rooms among other things. Well, the jig is up and now she's looking at moving out of the penthouse and into the Big House.

Her real dupes were at the Virgin Islands loan company. They probably deserved it. Hell, them and her, they deserve each other!

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,714 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sara King is an attorney who was admitted to the State Bar of California on 12-2-2014.

Recent news stories about Ms. King are not favorable to her.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

idk about that picture, but what in the bobby orr is going on HERE

• Options
    edited February 24, 2023 2:03PM

@galaxy27 said:

I knew you'd post that picture!..... I KNEW IT!!!!.......I wanted to post it but I couldn't find it on my cheap little tablet!...... I tried!....As I've said here before...... I was pis*ed!....Look at my face......Do I look happy?....... That "person" jumped in at the last second and WRECKED my photo op with my girlfriends......... That picture is destined to be a Hydrant Family heirloom...... I'll NEVER live it down!

I do have the edited version.....

I much prefer it to the original!😂

• Options

@Hydrant said:

@galaxy27 said:

I knew you'd post that picture!..... I KNEW IT!!!!.......I wanted to post it but I couldn't find it on my cheap little tablet!...... I tried!....As I've said here before...... I was pis*ed!....Look at my face......Do I look happy?....... That person jumped in at the last second and WRECKED my photo op with my girlfriends......... That picture is destined to be a Hydrant Family heirloom...... I'll NEVER live it down!

I do have the edited version.....

I much prefer it to the original!😂

@hydrant I'm glad that you are taking my advice and learning to "control the narrative".

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 24, 2023 11:01PM

When my parents, sister and I watched TV in the 1960s and saw the "That Girl" show; I always felt sorry for the boyfriend (Don or Donald???) of "That Girl" (played by Marlo Thomas).

In the show "That Girl" was high strung, in perpetual motion and constantly talking (at a high rate of speed, in a high pitched, whiny, even manic voice) about things that were of great concern to her (but in reality many times tended towards trivial). If I were her boyfriend I do not think I would have had the energy to keep up with "That Girl".

• Options
    edited February 24, 2023 4:25PM

@SanctionII said:

In the show "That Girl" was high strung, perpetually motion and constantly talking (at a high rate of speed, in a high pitched, whiny, even manic voice) about things that were of great concern to her (but in reality many times tended towards trivial). If I were her boyfriend I do not think I would have had the energy to keep up with "That Girl".

Sanctionll...With all due respect, those chicks who are concerned with trivial matters that are only a concern to themselves?....Brother, Those girls are KEEPERS!....Just got to learn how to handle it.......They are the one's with the good points .....REAL GOOD!!....I should know!

😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
    Live, Love, and Learn....

• Options

@Hydrant said:

@SanctionII said:

In the show "That Girl" was high strung, perpetually motion and constantly talking (at a high rate of speed, in a high pitched, whiny, even manic voice) about things that were of great concern to her (but in reality many times tended towards trivial). If I were her boyfriend I do not think I would have had the energy to keep up with "That Girl".

Sanctionll...With all due respect, those chicks who are concerned with trivial matters that are only a concern to themselves?....Brother, Those girls are KEEPERS!....Just got to learn how to handle it.......They are the one's with the good points .....REAL GOOD!!....I should know!

😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
    Live, Love, and Learn....

@hydrant do I need to revisit that Bukowski quotation? 😂❤️🙃

• Options

Is It This One?

• Options
    edited February 24, 2023 5:18PM

I'll put it to you this way......
    If Sara King was pitching a loan to me?
    I would listen, pretend to agree with everything she said, and at some point I would low key suggest that she should consider fixing the gap in her front teeth.....She would agree. ....After that?....I just might get what I was after..... But she wouldn't get what she was after....

Piece of Cake!
    Doesn't Take A Rocket Scientist...
    It's Common Sense....

• Options

@Hydrant said:
    Is It This One?

No. There are a million Bukowski quotations. I'm a big fan of his writing. Anyway...I think it was something like.. beware women grown old who were never anything but young

This discussion has been closed.