Home Sports Talk
Options

Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,011 ✭✭✭✭✭

After talking tons of trash to eachother for over a year, this fight is finally happening next Sunday in Saudi Arabia. Of course, Jake Paul is the YouTube star turned boxer, and Tommy Fury is a professional boxer and brother of undefeated heavyweight champion Tyson Fury. These two guys hate eachother's guts, and this has been building up for a while, and Tyson Fury has told Tommy that if he loses he ain't coming home to the UK, to stay in Saudi Arabia!

Comments

• Options

Jake Paul is the favorite to win this fight with the oddsmakers.

• Options
    edited February 19, 2023 1:07PM

I honestly hope Tommy Fury knocks big mouth Jake Paul out, and Paul shouldn't underestimate Tommy, his brother puts him through some rigorous training. Here's a video of Tyson smashing a medicine ball into Tommy's ribs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bw3ONyTcRnk

• Options

This is how much they hate eachother, here is a video of them doing impersonations of eachother.

• Options

I'm not kidding, their is some real bad blood between these two, it's gotten personal, Jake Paul did a 22 minute mockumentary called "The biggest risk of my career" about Tommy Fury, where he dressed up in a fake wig and eyebrows and poked fun at Tommy Fury and his wife Molly Mae, Jake Paul had his girlfriend dress up as Molly Mae, it is brutal.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mXopvNTWWVw

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭✭✭

I understood everything except the weight in that comparison chart as evidenced by my emoji who appears to be deep in thought but may be just trying to decide what kind of pizza to get for supper tonight. 🤔

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:
    I understood everything except the weight in that comparison chart as evidenced by my emoji who appears to be deep in thought but may be just trying to decide what kind of pizza to get for supper tonight. 🤔

1 stone equals 14 pounds. So Paul weights (13 *14) +5. 187 lbs

• Options

@Darin said:

I don't really understand it either, maybe it's British. 🤔

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@Darin said:

I don't really understand it either, maybe it's British. 🤔

See above

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:

@Darin said:

1 stone equals 14 pounds. So Paul weights (13 *14) +5. 187 lbs

Thanks, according to the British system I weigh about 2 meteorites, 6 stones, 5 rocks, 4 lbs. and a pebble. 😭

• Options

I honestly hope Tommy Fury knocks Jake Paul out, I can't stand Paul, his trash talk makes Muhammad Ali look like a joke. Look at him and his girlfriend, dressed up like Tommy and his wife, if I were Tommy I would use this to fuel my hatred, my determination, and my violence in the ring, I would use this as a weapon against Paul and tear him apart.

• Options

Will you watch this fight DD?

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    Will you watch this fight DD?

No, I'm not putting one nickel in Jake Paul's bank account. I'll be glued to the internet getting the latest updates on it. The fight is taking place in Saudi Arabia, different time zone, so the fight should happen around 6 p.m. over here. Of course I'll watch the highlights on YouTube.