Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Buying: PCGS Eisenhower Dollars (No Deal Too Big):

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 15, 2023 5:43PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Buying The Finest Mint State PCGS Graded Eisenhower ( Ike ) Dollars Out There

In Both Clad And Silver !!

I am one of the STRONGEST buyers at public auction and have been for years.

I currently have (4) PCGS #1 Ranked Registry Sets of Mint State & Proof Eisenhower Dollars. Yes- I’m serious about the truly special high grade Eisenhower coins!!

Send me a PM here with what you have available and your reasonable asking price and we should easily be able to put a quick and easy deal together. If you need help pricing your material, just write me for some help. Thanks.

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    MS66MS66 Posts: 200 ✭✭✭

Wow. I have definitely underrated this series. No more. GLWP.

• Options
    CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 7,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

They're tough to find raw above 65. I have yet to send one off for grading so I can only go by pictures but I would assume that there are a ton of 65s. And I've seen some bring stupid money in 66.
    Wondercoin, what grade is your 76 Type 1?

• Options
    edited February 19, 2023 10:41AM

Ttt

Coinscratch: I have a couple 76 ty 1 MS66. No such thing as a 67.

Appreciate the smaller deals so far. At the moment - no deal too small to discuss either. 😊

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options

Last night , Legend obtained what I believe is one of the highest prices ever paid for a Proof Eisenhower $1 (obviously my Unique 1976 No S Ty 2 Silver Dollar sold for a higher price when I bought it out of the Bowers auction a long time ago). But, this was a very important proof Ike that crossed the auction block last night. With even the underbidder bidding 4x-5x the expected price realized (losing at around $30,000!). These are the type of Ike Dollars we are here to buy every day at top dollar either inside or outside the formal auction process. Once again- congratulations to Legend on the landmark sale!

And, we still have plenty of money left to buy your great Ike Dollar rarities!

Wondercoin.

• Options
    Che_GrapesChe_Grapes Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

I have these two.

• Options

Buying The Finest Mint State PCGS Graded Eisenhower ( Ike ) Dollars Out There!! In Both Clad And Silver !!

ttt

Wondercoin

• Options

@wondercoin said:
    Ttt

Coinscratch: I have a couple 76 ty 1 MS66. No such thing as a 67.

Yet! Sounds like a challenge and I’ll be ringing you up once I do.

• Options

Aside from mint sets are there other places I could be looking?

• Options
    IkesTIkesT Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you, Mitch for the smooth & easy transaction and fast payment - happy to deal with you any time!

• Options
    edited February 28, 2023 1:08AM

Feeling is mutual Tom. If you get another example in, happy to buy dupes as well!

Wondercoin

Edited to add-1madman: I have an innocent concern that the owner of the coin may have stickered his own coin (directly or indirectly). Happy to share my facts leading to this conclusion with the stickering service if they want to drop me a line. If I am wrong, apologies in advance. But, until I am shown to be wrong, it will impact my interest level and participation on the coin.

• Options
    1madman1madman Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭✭✭

Scandalous?!? Say it ain’t so

• Options
    edited March 4, 2023 8:12AM

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    IkesTIkesT Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you, @wondercoin , for another smooth and easy deal!

• Options
    edited October 18, 2023 7:15AM

• Options

Coinscratch. Very nice start to your Ike grading. I think my first coins back were graded MS64 and MS65. Just send me a message when you get in some “A league” material to sell please !

ttt

Wondercoin

• Options

@wondercoin said:
    Coinscratch. Very nice start to your Ike grading. I think my first coins back were graded MS64 and MS65. Just send me a message when you get in some “A league” material to sell please !

ttt

Wondercoin

Can you tell me where I can find some of those :D

• Options

These are my Eisenhowers. I have graded bulk and got only 1 ms66. See them here 👉https://ebay.us/XFpVIi

• Options
    privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinscratch said:

@wondercoin said:

ttt

Wondercoin

I'm in the same boat as you. Best I've got is 65's and 66. I just keep buying mint sets dreaming of a chance.

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• Options

@privatecoin said:

@Coinscratch said:

@wondercoin said:

ttt

Wondercoin

I'm in the same boat as you. Best I've got is 65's and 66. I just keep buying mint sets dreaming of a chance.

I have a 78 in now and hoping for a 66+. It's so close to a 7.
    Keep on Dreamin :)

• Options
    USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinscratch said:

@privatecoin said:

@Coinscratch said:

@wondercoin said:

ttt

Wondercoin

It's NOT easy.. Took me years to find, and make a 1972 IKE Type 2 in PCGS MS65. I thought it would be a 66 :# oh well, got lot's of 64s from trying which is part of the fun!... right?

• Options

@USMC_6115 said:

@Coinscratch said:

@privatecoin said:

@Coinscratch said:

@wondercoin said:

ttt

Wondercoin

It's NOT easy.. Took me years to find, and make a 1972 IKE Type 2 in PCGS MS65. I thought it would be a 66 :# oh well, got lot's of 64s from trying which is part of the fun!... right?

Yes indeed. Thank goodness I'm already bald.

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• Options

@USMC_6115 said:

@Coinscratch said:

@privatecoin said:

@Coinscratch said:

@wondercoin said:

ttt

Wondercoin

Tell me! I don’t even know where to find a 1972 Ike apparently they left them out of the mint sets 😂

• Options

@Coinscratch said:

@USMC_6115 said:

@Coinscratch said:

@privatecoin said:

@Coinscratch said:

@wondercoin said:

ttt

Wondercoin

Tell me! I don’t even know where to find a 1972 Ike apparently they left them out of the mint sets 😂

Yep. Have to shop for mint bags or rolls if you're lucky since all 71 P and D and 72 P and D were released.

• Options

@Coinscratch said:

@USMC_6115 said:

@Coinscratch said:

@privatecoin said:

@Coinscratch said:

@wondercoin said:

ttt

Wondercoin

Lots and lots of rolls :)

• Options

@USMC_6115 said:

@Coinscratch said:

@USMC_6115 said:

@Coinscratch said:

@privatecoin said:

@Coinscratch said:

@wondercoin said:

ttt

Wondercoin

I had no idea they rolled those big son of a guns and I just happen to like rolls.
    To be continued.

• Options

@Coinscratch said:

@USMC_6115 said:

@Coinscratch said:

@USMC_6115 said:

@Coinscratch said:

@privatecoin said:

@Coinscratch said:

@wondercoin said:

ttt

Wondercoin

I had no idea they rolled those big son of a guns and I just happen to like rolls.
    To be continued.

You'd be lucky to find anything that hasn't been searched through half a dozen times. IKEs are getting tougher to find especially in the grades you are seeking. Most of the rolls I've seen (and I haven't looked in a couple of years) are bagged marked messes. Good luck! :)

• Options

@USMC_6115 said:

@Coinscratch said:

@USMC_6115 said:

@Coinscratch said:

@USMC_6115 said:

@Coinscratch said:

@privatecoin said:

@Coinscratch said:

@wondercoin said:

ttt

Wondercoin

To be continued.

You'd be lucky to find anything that hasn't been searched through half a dozen times. IKEs are getting tougher to find especially in the grades you are seeking. Most of the rolls I've seen (and I haven't looked in a couple of years) are bagged marked messes. Good luck! :)

When I’m out and about I’ll also be on the lookout for souvenir sets and such. It be nice to find a good one already plucked and toned,

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

@wondercoin what are you looking for - Proof or MS?

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options

Both. I could use a Ty 1 Proof Ike and an FS-801 proof if anyone has one available for sale? And any and all great Mint State coins.

Wondercoin