Options
Northeast Numismatics Flips
Anyone seen these before and have any ideas on timeline these may have been used?

2
Anyone seen these before and have any ideas on timeline these may have been used?

Comments
Why not ask them?
Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.
I did reach out Mark but hadn’t yet heard back, so I figured I’d also ask here as I have seen several threads mentioning them.
Looks like soft plastic.
Agree. They are likely PVC.
All comments reflect the opinion of the author, even when irrefutably accurate.
I thought the same fellas.
Based on the ANACS reference, it's probably from the 80s.
All comments reflect the opinion of the author, even when irrefutably accurate.
I have an ANACS Photocert from 12-16-1981 with a serial number E-2116-N and also a Photocert with the serial number of E-1293-S dated 04-05-1982. The Morgan flip was probably graded during the very early months of 1982.
NEN has been in business since 1964 (I believe). They once sent me a Kennedy Half when they had their 50 year anniversary. I am surprised Tom or Chris did not reply. I bet you will hear from them.
Completed All CAC approved Classic Head $5 set https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/mysetregistry/album/344241
CBH Set https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/everyman-collections/everyman-half-dollars/everyman-capped-bust-half-dollars-1807-1839/album/345572
Long time since they’ve been in Acton. They’re uptown now in Concord!
USAF (Ret) The purpose of Bourbon is to make you feel like you should feel WITHOUT Bourbon. Remembering RickO, a brother in arms.
Circa 1987 maybe as I kind of recall those white cards with split grading buying raw from them then.