Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Two cards and two pop 1's

I picked up two cards at the Burbank card show that I had graded and they both came back as POP 1's. These are more sentimental to me as the Brady was one of the last cards I got before my uncle passed and the Michael was a lucky pull as we bought box of 2011 Panini Michael Jackson for $25 back in 2011. My uncle was the one who got me into cards when I was little and we've been collecting since. Not a day goes by where I don't think about the times we had opening cards and driving all over the place buying boxes and having some big pulls. It's the memories I'll have forever so getting these two cards means a lot to me. What do you think these two are worth as obviously they're pop 1's? I will never part with them but wanted to know what you think the values are based on rarity.

Super excited about this card. I thought it might get a 9 but I guess I'm over critical.

Who is a master on finding info for this card? I can't find any info on print runs. I've searched everywhere. I was able to find where the swatches came from but can't see anything about how many were made. I've only ever seen 1 other one years ago.

Comments