Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2020 Buccaneers vs Vikings paper ticket

I’ve been collecting baseball and football cards for 30 years now and I’ve never been interested in graded tickets until now. I used to work part time at Raymond James Stadium for the last few years and in 2020 I stumbled upon the ticket in the picture. I’ve since re discovered it in the last week and sent it in to be graded. It’s a December 13 2020 Vikings at the Buccaneers. Bucs won 26-14 and Brady threw two touchdowns. I’ve researched it and have found no information or population report for this and am running out of places to look. Let me know if anyone has an idea of value or rarity.

Comments

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭

unless I'm missing something, I see little widespread appeal unfortunately (slabbing cost may exceed value?).

you're probably the only one who has submitted one.

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 7, 2023 3:43PM

I see a $50 total cost PSA 3-5 coaster in your future !! At least it will be a 1 of 1 pop count!

• Options
    nendeenendee Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

In this case - slab it for the memories , not the value.

Cubs and Purdue Fan - Ouch!

My collecting blog: http://ctcard.wordpress.com
  • Options
    daltexdaltex Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bjervis said:
    I’ve been collecting baseball and football cards for 30 years now and I’ve never been interested in graded tickets until now. I used to work part time at Raymond James Stadium for the last few years and in 2020 I stumbled upon the ticket in the picture. I’ve since re discovered it in the last week and sent it in to be graded. It’s a December 13 2020 Vikings at the Buccaneers. Bucs won 26-14 and Brady threw two touchdowns. I’ve researched it and have found no information or population report for this and am running out of places to look. Let me know if anyone has an idea of value or rarity.

So I'm curious: what is the "Tap Here"?

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭✭

@daltex said:

So I'm curious: what is the "Tap Here"?

It is probably a RFID enabled ticket. like when you tap your phone to pay for stuff. You just tap it to the scanner and the turnstile unlocks to let you in. There are Ticketmaster tickets that don't even have a barcode now, you just tap it to the ticket reader at the venue.