Home Sports Talk
Options

Aaron Rodgers -- CHAMPION!

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 6, 2023 1:12PM in Sports Talk

......of the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am :D

and no, Josh Allen didn't play in the grab-ass exhibition because he was injured................he wanted to be at Pebble instead lol

can you blame the guy? tell us about glorious Pebble Beach, @Hydrant !

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/c8ywvCaILyU

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/IsTIJa45KNY

https://fb.watch/ix5rS4sh8s/

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, it's about time he won a championship, I think I'll play some Madden 18' to celebrate. He had a mustache rating of 100 that year!

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 6, 2023 2:11PM

@galaxy27 said:
    ...... tell us about glorious Pebble Beach, @Hydrant !

I'm glad you asked. There is nothing I can add to your post except to say this........Because of all the rain that we have had,.....It is so BEAUTIFUL in California right now that it is UNBELIEVABLE!..... People everywhere standing along side the roads taking pictures of the magnificent scenery.....It's a Sight To Behold!

And Talk About Beautiful?.....
    Forget The Rainbows At Pebble Beach....
    Check Out The Beautiful Attractions On The Orange County South Coast!

You Gotta' Be Here Boys!

• Options
    edited February 8, 2023 11:00AM

Galixico!........Thanks for jolting my memory!.....I have a great Pebble Beach story......Right up your alley. Happened a long time ago. It's about a forklift driving golpher and Pebble Beach. It's a great story...... Give me some time to get the details straight....I would have never remembered it except for you. 💋THANKS!
    I'll be back....

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

Golf is one of those sports I wish I actually liked, the whole atmosphere seems to be pretty fun.

• Options
    edited February 6, 2023 3:49PM

@perkdog said:
    Golf is one of those sports I wish I actually liked, the whole atmosphere seems to be pretty fun.

I played golf only two times in my life. Both times as a little kid. The first time I got a hole in one putting the ball through a windmill for a FREE GAME!..

The second time was a complete disaster... I hit the ball into the lake! My uncle was mad....

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 6, 2023 3:37PM

@perkdog said:

golf is the one sport where a heightened level of decorum is expected at all times. i take that back. at all times, with the exception of #16 at the Waste Management tournament. which, by the way, is going down next weekend. so if a player happens to make a hole-in-one just like this, expect bedlam just like this. this is what happens when 16,000 to 17,000 drunk people are allowed to lose their minds.

i've never been to this tournament, but former CU member Larkincollector told me that people show up to this hole before the sun even comes up and start drinking. and they stay until the last group comes through, which is about 10-11 hours later. so just imagine the collective BAC.

this is from last year when Sam Ryder dunked one from the tee box. this cop -- that's right, i said cop -- was doing a livestream. next thing you knew, full cans of beer started flying over his head like shooting stars. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyTy4sloFtI

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:

@perkdog said:

golf is the one sport where a heightened level of decorum is expected at all times. i take that back. at all times, with the exception of #16 at the Waste Management tournament. which, by the way, is going down next weekend. so if a player happens to make a hole-in-one just like this, expect bedlam just like this. this is what happens when 16,000 to 17,000 drunk people are allowed to lose their minds.

i've never been to this tournament, but former CU member Larkincollector told me that people show up to this hole before the sun even comes up and start drinking. and they stay until the last group comes through, which is about 10-11 hours later. so just imagine the collective BAC.

this is from last year when Sam Ryder dunked one from the tee box. this cop -- that's right, i said cop -- was doing a livestream. next thing you knew, full cans of beer started flying over his head like shooting stars. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyTy4sloFtI

Bedlam!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

As the kids like to say, this thread aged like milk.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,550 ✭✭✭✭✭

pebblegate

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.