Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

PERU Nuevo Silver Soles

Hello, everyone.

Would anyone know if the commemorative silver crown-sized "Nuevo Sol" coins are available directly from the Lima mint? I started a collection of these years ago and have about 20 coins currently, but the prices asked on eBay for the newer issues put them out of my price range.

Thanks. Piano 1

Comments

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Lisa Peru mint has a pretty robust website with English translation and scroll down to a phone number. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• Piano1Piano1 Posts: 233 ✭✭✭

Hello, Namvet69

Thank you for my inquiry about buying Peru new issues directly from the mint in Lima. I have found a link as you advised and hope to order a few of the coins that are missing in my set of silver Nuevo Sol Commemoratives.

Piano 1 Alan