Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Adding Certs

It's been a while but wasn't there a way to add all your cert numbers from your submission or adding multiple cert numbers from the add cert box to your inventory? I don't see any way to do it now and I have hundreds of certs to enter.

Comments

• Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

When your order was ready there was a way to box check the certs and bulk add them to inventory directly from your grades. I haven’t done that in over five years though.

• Options
    mbothnermbothner Posts: 761 ✭✭✭

@PaulMaul said:
    When your order was ready there was a way to box check the certs and bulk add them to inventory directly from your grades. I haven’t done that in over five years though.

I remember that too but I don't see it now.

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

I always just copy the majority of the cert number and paste it, with a new one pasted on each line and just amend the last digits. its slow, but I only do like 20 or so at time when I get a return so its not as bad as adding hundreds. they should have the option to add all certs from submission numbers or at least a range and be able to set exclusions.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options

@dictoresno said:
    I always just copy the majority of the cert number and paste it, with a new one pasted on each line and just amend the last digits. its slow, but I only do like 20 or so at time when I get a return so its not as bad as adding hundreds. they should have the option to add all certs from submission numbers or at least a range and be able to set exclusions.

I will try that. it is better than entering them one at a time. you used to be able to enter all at one time from your submission but they took that option away. I also think you were able to enter in the cert box with a comma or space delimited but that did not work now so I'm going to try it the way you do it.

• Options
    johfrjohfr Posts: 92 ✭✭✭

You can purchase a usb/bluetooth barcode scanner on Amazon for like $30. Quickly scans PSA barcode for quick bulk uploading. Huge time saver.

• Options
    burghmanburghman Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭

The PSA app allows for barcode scanning as well - seems to just use the phone/tablet camera, so you may not need to purchase a barcode scanner.

Jim

• Options

Still don't understand why PSA would take away the option to allow you to upload all the cards from your submission into your inventory.

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

@burghman said:
    The PSA app allows for barcode scanning as well - seems to just use the phone/tablet camera, so you may not need to purchase a barcode scanner.

the only reason I enter them manually into the website vs the app is the website allow for editing of recently added items. just saves time loading the entire registry and the data entry im doing is easier on a computer as well.

myslabs.to/smzcards