Home Sports Talk
Options

Arrest Warrant Issued For Bengals Star Joe Mixon

Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 3, 2023 1:34PM in Sports Talk

Probably nothing will happen as they are trying to get charges dismissed.

"Mixon is charged with aggravated menacing and accused of pointing a gun at a woman and saying, “You should be popped in the face. I should shoot you now. The police can’t get me." The incident is reported to have taken place in downtown Cincinnati on January 21, one day prior to the Bengals' AFC Divisional Round road win against the Buffalo Bills."

https://wtam.iheart.com/content/2023-02-03-update-on-arrest-warrant-issued-for-bengals-joe-mixon/

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not the first time he's been violent towards women either, in 2014, when he was 18, Mixon punched a female Oklahoma student in the face, an attack captured on surveillance video. He was suspended from the football team for a year and entered an Alford plea, in which a defendant does not admit guilt but acknowledges there is sufficient evidence for a conviction.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

He had a bad rep when he entered the league, but you know how that goes when you play well.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got no respect for him regardless after punching that girl im the face in college

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

All it takes is a high priced lawyer I guess............

CINCINNATI (WXIX) - "An aggravated menacing charge against Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon was dismissed Friday, according to a Hamilton County judge."

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"