Home Sports Talk

My son’s 19th birthday is today. 2/3/23

GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

He was a puck rushing defenseman of course!

I have 3 boys. Love them all. Tell them I love them all the time.

Happy birthday Jonathan (Puma).

All 3 of them. 23,19, and 15 now.

Comments

  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,897 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Nice looking boys, Happy Birthday Jonathan!

  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy Birthday to your boy!

    They look like great kids!

  • GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 3, 2023 5:20AM

    @perkdog said:
    Happy Birthday to your boy!

    They look like great kids!

    The hockey player was a good QB too, Brady his favorite, but the baby (15) prefers basketball. Has a Bird jersey hanging in his room. 🏀

  • MaywoodMaywood Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

    My 22nd birthday was 7/7/77.

  • Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy birthday to Jonathan. What great looking young men you have raised.

    But those are some hairy legs for a 15 year old.

    @Goldenage said:

    @perkdog said:
    Happy Birthday to your boy!

    They look like great kids!

    The hockey player was a good QB too, Brady his favorite, but the baby (15) prefers basketball. Has a Bird jersey hanging in his room. 🏀

    #LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Maywood said:
    My 22nd birthday was 7/7/77.

    10 days after that I almost went to see Zeppelin in Seattle.

  • GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Alfonz24 said:
    Happy birthday to Jonathan. What great looking young men you have raised.

    But those are some hairy legs for a 15 year old.

    @Goldenage said:

    @perkdog said:
    Happy Birthday to your boy!

    They look like great kids!

    The hockey player was a good QB too, Brady his favorite, but the baby (15) prefers basketball. Has a Bird jersey hanging in his room. 🏀

    Me my sophomore year in high school. It’s in the family. And thank you. My boys are a gift from God.

  • galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,127 ✭✭✭✭✭

    feliz cumpleaños Jonathan!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fR9Fy1qpC8

  • LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Happy birthday. Enjoy your special day young man!

  • BrickBrick Posts: 4,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Fine looking young men. Send along happy birthday wishes.

    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

    Ralph

  • Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,290 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Congrats! Great pictures.

    "When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

Sign In or Register to comment.