Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Carr pieces related to the Oregon Numismatic Society, custom made - - check it out!

These are from a trip I took in 2018 to visit Dan Carr. Zoins and I brought our dies and made a few impressions, as shown below.

Prices reflect the coins used - AU 1849 $10's, current price $1750 on the PCGS price guides.

A small number of each were made. I kept 4 of each gold piece shown below, Zoins kept 1-2.

I also have a small number struck over random date Indian $10's, if interested, type price currently $1450 for AU condition. There are also a few small diameter pieces made in copper and silver, some with clipped planchets.

I apologize for the pictures - best I can do with my current equipment ......

PM if interested - first come, first served!

Mule from the 1946 and 1950 dies showing different versions of the beavers, struck over 1849 $10 - $1975 delivered.

This piece was done using the 1946 die, also struck over a 1849 $10 - $1975 delivered.

These mules were made over a copper planchet utilizing the entire die rather than just the center motif - I kept 5 and I believe a total of 10 were made - $249 delivered.

Here are what the dies look like - this from 1946. Images reversed for easier reading (hard to read backwards).

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments