Home Sports Talk
Options

RIP The Golden Jet

GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

RIP

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,752 ✭✭✭✭✭

RIP legend!!!

Collecting interests: Coins from Latin American (2020-present)

Sports: NFL & NHL

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

RIP

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,957 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't follow hockey, but I've definitely heard of Bobby Hull, so he must have been pretty special. RIP.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 30, 2023 6:41PM

All of these athletes died, R.I.P. threads are o.k. I get it....But, we are a small group here.....as Showboat said to me in a PM......"Like family.".....I hope you don't mind me quoting you Showboat....... So, A little closer to home?....Family?....Saturday before last I received a letter from my cousin who lives in Seattle, Washington. She's A big Seahawks fan!..Anyway, she informed me that my two baby sisters had died....No details..... I loved those girls more than anything in the World. My Baby Sisters.
    For two weeks I have been so down in the dumps....This forum has helped me so much to get my mind off things. You guys are great. Anyway, everyone here knows that I post a lot about the Hydrant Family.... I do it so that you all know me better and know where I'm coming from....I would like it if all you other guys would tell us more about YOU!.....Sports isn't everything..... It's really not important in the Great Scheme of Things. God Bless You All..

R.I.P.
    Larkin and Robin....
    My Baby Girls....
    I'm Crushed...

Many years have passed since those Summer days
    Among the fields of barley
    See the children run and play as the Sun goes down
    Among the fields of gold

When We Walked In Fields of Gold...

When We Walked In Fields of Gold

• Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

RIP

• Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:
    All of these athletes died, R.I.P. threads are o.k. I get it....But, we are a small group here.....as Showboat said to me in a PM......"Like family.".....I hope you don't mind me quoting you Showboat....... So, A little closer to home?....Family?....Saturday before last I received a letter from my cousin who lives in Seattle, Washington. She's A big Seahawks fan!..Anyway, she informed me that my two baby sisters had died....No details..... I loved those girls more than anything in the World. My Baby Sisters.
    For two weeks I have been so down in the dumps....This forum has helped me so much to get my mind off things. You guys are great. Anyway, everyone here knows that I post a lot about the Hydrant Family.... I do it so that you all know me better and know where I'm coming from....I would like it if all you other guys would tell us more about YOU!.....Sports isn't everything..... It's really not important in the Great Scheme of Things. God Bless You All..

R.I.P.
    Larkin and Robin....
    My Baby Girls....
    I'm Crushed...
    😭

I'm very sorry for your loss Hydrant. May God bless them in Heaven. RIP

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 1, 2023 2:11PM

RIP

• Options
    pdoidoipdoidoi Posts: 491 ✭✭✭