Home Sports Talk
Options

This was legendary

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,054 ✭✭✭✭✭

This was just awesome, Mahomes with one good leg, puts the team on his back, takes off running, with one good leg mind you, and the rest is history!

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

Insane

• Options

Yes, and the Kelce brothers will face eachother in the Super Bowl, that is insane!

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

You guys can argue about who is the best QB in the NFL but I’m just happy the Chiefs have Mahomes.
    He’s not playing just to collect his salary, he’s a gamer.

• Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    This was just awesome, Mahomes with one good leg, puts the team on his back, takes off running, with one good leg mind you, and the rest is history!

The Stud had to do what needed to be done... B)

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:
    You guys can argue about who is the best QB in the NFL but I’m just happy the Chiefs have Mahomes.

I think he is currently the bast. Though I reserve the right to revert back to Brady if he keeps playing and plays well. lol

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@Darin said:

I think he is currently the bast. Though I reserve the right to revert back to Brady if he keeps playing and plays well. lol

Understood showtime. 😀
    Brady has earned GOAT status so him and his fans should enjoy it.
    I do think he should retire because what is left for him to prove?

• Options

In my opinion, Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL, he really was the best story of this year's playoffs as well, what he did for his team is epic and will be forever remembered in NFL lore. I will tell this story to my grandkids when I am old and feeble, and use it to scare them.

• Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    In my opinion, Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL, he really was the best story of this year's playoffs as well, what he did for his team is epic and will be forever remembered in NFL lore. I will tell this story to my grandkids when I am old and feeble, and use it to scare them.

That's Cool... B)

• Options

@GroceryRackPack said:

@doubledragon said:

That's Cool... B)

Yes, a glimpse into my future. 🤔

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mahomes will be sore for more than a day and I’m sure the Chief’s training room probably looked more like a MASH hospital with all of the injuries that they had

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Yes, and the Kelce brothers will face eachother in the Super Bowl, that is insane!

Serial killers?

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

I still say the Chiefs way outplayed Mahomes so called injury to set up the Bengals - Just like the WWE wrestler dead on the mat then comes back for a miraculous win!

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options

@Steven59 said:
    I still say the Chiefs way outplayed Mahomes so called injury to set up the Bengals - Just like the WWE wrestler dead on the mat then comes back for a miraculous win!

What do you mean? The Chiefs listed him as a full participant in practice every day leading up to the game.
    Not like they were pretending he wouldn’t play then brought him in to everyone’s surprise.

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess it doesn't matter now......... time to move on to the Super Bowl.

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"