Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

At what step in the process before my card is shipped will I be able to see the grade?

Yankeefan320Yankeefan320 Posts: 160 ✭✭

Comments

• Options
    BBBrkrrBBBrkrr Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometime during #7

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not true. Only when it reaches step 8. They’ll release the grades before it actually ships, but it has to say “shipped” and have your credit card charged before grades are available.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options
    BBBrkrrBBBrkrr Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DBesse27 said:
    Not true. Only when it reaches step 8. They’ll release the grades before it actually ships, but it has to say “shipped” and have your credit card charged before grades are available.

The grades on the ones that arrived today for me were issued almost a week before it got to 8.

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BBBrkrr said:

@DBesse27 said:

The grades on the ones that arrived today for me were issued almost a week before it got to 8.

Sorry, I simply don’t believe it. I’ve never experienced that and never heard any other PSA submitter say that ever. It’s also not PSA’s policy.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox