Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA’s $75 Regular Service

Yankeefan320Yankeefan320 Posts: 160 ✭✭

PSA says that Estimated Turnaround Time for their Regular Service is 10 Days. Is that business days? Does the 10 Days include the shipping time? In other words, on average, would I get my card back 10 days from the time that they receive my card and put it in their tracking system?

Comments

• Options
    Jayman1982Jayman1982 Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

It's an estimate of how long your order will take once it has been entered into their system and goes through all their stages until it is shipped, it does not include shipping time back to you. As you may have heard there are shipping delays currently, your order could experience those, or any other number of unforeseen delays. Do not bank on having your cards back in any given amount of time.

However here is a recent Regular level order sequence of events for my most recent one:

Arrived Dec 27
    Entered Dec 28
    Shipped Jan 5
    Received (in Canada) Jan 6

• Options
    Yankeefan320Yankeefan320 Posts: 160 ✭✭
    edited January 25, 2023 6:04AM

@Jayman1982 said:
    It's an estimate of how long your order will take once it has been entered into their system and goes through all their stages until it is shipped, it does not include shipping time back to you. As you may have heard there are shipping delays currently, your order could experience those, or any other number of unforeseen delays. Do not bank on having your cards back in any given amount of time.

However here is a recent Regular level order sequence of events for my most recent one:

Arrived Dec 27
    Entered Dec 28
    Shipped Jan 5
    Received (in Canada) Jan 6

I know there is no guarantee and we can only estimate but your recent order wasn’t bad turnaround! And there was a holiday weekend in there.