Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

I’ve wanted this for a long while - awesome in hand😀

"You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
rainbowroosie April 1, 2003

Comments

• DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats!

When in doubt, don't.
  • SimonWSimonW Posts: 146 ✭✭✭

Ohhhh....I love that! I want one!!!!

I'm BACK!!! Used to be Billet7 on the old forum.

• TomBTomB Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's pretty darn cool!

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• It seems that you so get used to have coins in slab. For me to hold in arms the coin in slab like touch with gloves woman. When i have bought the coin in slab i sometimes unlock the slab. I would like to have slabs which can unlock and lock... And somebody can say "the slab is money" - yes, it is, but it's investment, not true collection. Maybe i'm wrong, but now it is.
    And excellent coin you have).

• rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,866 ✭✭✭✭

Sergey,
    I’m still learning world coins so I feel more comfortable with slabs. Fully understand your point.

"You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats!

When in doubt, don't.
  • Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I was a pirate in a previous life. Aaarrgggg!

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, Ricko, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, Jzyskowski1, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister

• @Namvet69 said:
    I think I was a pirate in a previous life. Aaarrgggg!

Or you was robbed by pirates and now your property is back...