Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

just fyi.. screwed up and renewed sub membership :) sending in a bulk shortly

RidethelightningRidethelightning Posts: 390 ✭✭✭

...why ?? .. I don't know. Am just a dude with low level cards. Got 30 80's hockey will send in at the 19 buck level, and I'll get all 8's, so no one will want them for their registry. Will lose 13 dollars a card... heh

Comments

• Options
    STLKabongSTLKabong Posts: 64 ✭✭✭

@Ridethelightning said:
    ...why ?? .. I don't know. Am just a dude with low level cards. Got 30 80's hockey will send in at the 19 buck level, and I'll get all 8's, so no one will want them for their registry. Will lose 13 dollars a card... heh

• Options
    JolleyWrencherJolleyWrencher Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

You win some, you lose some. I find they can be a great gift to somebody who appreciates the player/team. Saves the trouble of buying some other random gift. On Wednesday I gave the fiber internet installer a Justin Jefferson to brighten his day.
    Or display them in direct light and enjoy it as art.

• Options

Yep exactly. I give a lot of my crap cards to folks having no idea about the stuff. If someone at work or other mentions a sports team, next thing is they get a card forced upon them :) Boost up the greatness of it of course .. 'It got a 6 !!, that's a pretty high grade !'

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats on the 2 tens.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options
    balco758balco758 Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

P/L aside, those are some nice cards!