Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Is Missing Item List in a PSA Submission a Problem?

Yesterday I submitted my first PSA submission in many years. It is a crossover submission for one card under PSA’s regular service. As instructed I enclosed 2 copies of the Regular Cards PSA Submission Form, “PSA Copy #1” and “PSA Copy #2”. I inadvertently left out the “PSA Item List”. Is this a problem and will it slow down the process? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

when you send those sheets it should've included the card listed at the bottom of copy 2 I think. they should be able to figure it out as the submission info was included,

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options
    Yankeefan320Yankeefan320 Posts: 160 ✭✭
    edited January 25, 2023 1:17AM

@dictoresno said:
    when you send those sheets it should've included the card listed at the bottom of copy 2 I think. they should be able to figure it out as the submission info was included,

For some reason even though the “PSA Item List” information was on the PSA Copy #1 page it wasn’t on the PSA Copy #2 page. The “PSA Item List” printed as a separate page with a lot of the page left blank. Please see attached screenshot. I am not sure what PSA’s intent was here not to include it on PSA Copy #2 as it was done with PSA Copy #1. I thought that the instructions were a little confusing.