Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1800's Half Cents for Sale at Low Discounted Price

RareCoinSalesRareCoinSales Posts: 8
edited January 31, 2023 5:50PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

1826 Classic Half Cent in Uncirculated Condition $195 or best offer with Free Shipping and Tracking Information
1835 Classic Half Cent in Unc $195

Comments

• Options

Price Discounted to $295 ea w/ free shipping

• Options

Price Discounted to $195 ea w/ free shipping

• Options
    ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

Images? References? Really?

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you willing to do payment on delivery?

Can you show a photo of the coins being sold with the current date in the photo?

• Options
    BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,369 ✭✭✭

Normally I don't respond to these, but $195 each uncirculated, the discounted to $295 each, and no pictures. To be blunt, its a scam. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it must be a duck.

US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bikingnut said:
    Normally I don't respond to these, but $195 each uncirculated, the discounted to $295 each, and no pictures. To be blunt, its a scam. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it must be a duck.

Pictures of the 1826 were posted previously, a cleaned and off color slider, and the initial asking price was $1500 obo….. I had to hit the Lol button on that.
    The price at least now is somewhat inline, but….

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug