Home Sports Talk

Comments

• Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭

I absolutely think Sharpe in his prime was a much badder dude than a lot of the current NBA players. The problem is, Sharpe is now in his 50s, and it would have been 12 on 1, or worse for him. Lol

Maybe if Skip Bayless was there, back to back, they'd have a chance... lol.

I don't know what the fall-out will be, but any other fan causing all of that, and actually stepping onto the court, would probably be facing all kinds of charges and probably a lifetime ban from the arena.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think that would have ended well for Sharpe, some of those NBA guys are pretty big! 😂😂

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shannon Sharpe made a complete fool of himself

That's the long and short of it

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

Unk Shay Shay last night to the Grizzlies: "I'LL FIGHT ALL OF YOUR ASSES RIGHT NOW EXCEPT STEVEN ADAMS"

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

I find it ironic that Lebron has had fans ejected for yelling harassing comments during a game but when Shannon Sharpe instigated that entire incident last night because he's one of LBJ's bobos,he had this to say:

James, who scored 23 points to draw 260 points from Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's all-time scoring mark, said he appreciated Sharpe's presence.
    "I mean, I ride with Shannon for 365 days, 366 on a leap year, 24/7," James said after the game. "So, that's my guy. So I'll always have his back, and he's got mine. He can talk with the best of them, for sure."
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/35493029/grizzlies-get-heated-ex-nfl-star-shannon-sharpe-half

My money would have been on Steven Adams putting the smackdown on Shannon Sharpe in his granny sweater. I like how Adams let the hair loose before heading over to Shannon lol.

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

definitely in a privildged class.

If that was me (not that I would ever be caught at a current nba game), I would have been lead away in cuffs, not be able to return to my overpriced seat.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options

@Alfonz24 said:
    definitely in a privildged class.

If that was me (not that I would ever be caught at a current nba game), I would have been lead away in cuffs, not be able to return to my overpriced seat.

Fact

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I might not be reading close enough or watching the clips right, but I can't tell who really started the physical part of it. Was Sharpe just talking and that brought the players over?

• Options

Shannon with the apology.
    https://youtu.be/vO8RkA4laFw

• Options

Lol

• Options

@countdouglas said:
    Shannon with the apology.
    https://youtu.be/vO8RkA4laFw

Who looks up to you Shannon?

Why should they have mentioned Shannon Sharp is at the game?

Those 2 points I question only because I can't stand the guy and I feel I have to throw a dig at him, other than that his apology sounded genuine and I think he said mostly of the right things.

Unless of course his publicist wrote it for him lol