Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

ALL SOLD! FS: 2012 American Eagle 2-coin San Francisco Proof Set. Ready to ship!

CraigLCraigL Posts: 91 ✭✭

(Post will be updated as these items sell!)

For Sale:

- 2008 American Silver Eagle 1oz Proof w/ all OGP. This is US Mint PN#Z86. $70 SOLD
- 2022 American Silver Eagle 1oz Proof w/ all OGP. This is US Mint PN#22EM. $85. SOLD
- 2009 Abraham Lincoln Commemorative Uncirculated Silver Dollar w/ all OGP. This is US Mint PN#LN8. Quantity 2 @ $30/each. This is less than I paid back in 2009! SOLD
- 2019 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Commemorative 1oz Silver Proof w/ OGP. This is US Mint PN#19CC. Wild curved coin! $85. SOLD
- PCGS 20-coin storage boxes. Two black, one blue, two 35th Anniversary Edition golds. Set of 4, $20. 3 of them are new within the last few months and have never been used for long-term storage, so they are more or less new. (One of the black boxes is no longer available) SOLD

All that is left is the 2012 ASE Set!

SOLD - 2012 American Eagle San Francisco Two-Coin Silver Proof Set w/ all OGP. This is US Mint PN#EG1. Super nice set that includes a reverse proof ASE. Very nice hard case included by the mint with this one. $165.

Everything here was personally received by me and has always been in our smoke and pet-free home. The majority of it has actually been sitting in a storage tote in a climate-controlled room for years...

My hobbies are changing and I've decided to pare my collection back.. have a few more items to list but this is the last of what I have decided to sell. Just want to see this stuff go to a good home! :-)

Shipping will be a flat $7 -- I will cover the rest for USPS Priority. Buy more than one thing and shipping is on me. Buy it all and I'll cover shipping AND throw in some bonus coins & sets. I always ship next business day!

Please don't hesitate to ask if you'd like more pictures or have any questions at all. Happy to answer. I have plenty of other pictures, but just wanted to post the main ones here. Just ask if you'd like more! :-)

Comments