Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Carpathian Mint announces the 2nd issue in Niue's Camelot series, Sir Lancelot

artincoinsartincoins Posts: 11

Shipping from the mint in February, this is the 2nd fantastic issue in Niue's Camelot series, Sir Lancelot. Once again struck in high relief, Sir Lancelot also features double sided select 24K gilding, a handmade and colored 3D insert on the reserve and deep antique finish. A perfect collectible and gifting item for those who love classic literature.

Art in Coins5050 Rue de SorelMontreal, QC H4P 1G5+1 514-970-7170sales@artincoins.comwww.artincoins.com

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 13, 2023 3:53AM

I dunno about classic literature, but Lancelot looks like Christopher Lambert in Highlander there.

Did he just behead that lady? It's hard to tell.

Interesting design. What's the bullion content? I see it says .9999, but not the weight.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

The Sir Lancelot coins are 2 troy ounces of .999 silver. If you see .9999 somewhere, that's my typo.

Art in Coins5050 Rue de SorelMontreal, QC H4P 1G5+1 514-970-7170sales@artincoins.comwww.artincoins.com

• Options
    7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 18, 2023 8:02PM

I suppose that is Guinevere but looks like she has sword to her throat???

Will there be a Lady of the Lake? The FM did a great statue in bronze of her.

Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
    Well, just Love coins, period.