Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 22 diff 1988 Swell Football HOF signed cards incl. Dawson, Tarkenton, Csonka

scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭

Hi - I have 22 signed cards from the 1988 Swell Football HOF set. I bought this as a collection from a person who collected these TTM and at shows many years ago. I had a few from his collection graded with PSA, and all came back authentic, and all of these look to be great as well. Conditions on the cards are all very nice, and there's a mix of blue and black Sharpie signatures, along with ballpoint. Hopefully you can see all of the pics clearly - if you want better images, PM me with your email address and I'll send along better pictures.

For the whole group, let's go $11 per card - $242 delivered

Also would sell individually, with prices as follows: (if buying 1-2, please add $4 shipping. 3 or more and I cover it.)

Thanks for looking!
Scott

Chuck Bednarik: $12
Bobby Bell: $15
Willie Brown: $12
Larry Csonka: $25
Len Dawson: $25
Forrest Gregg: $25
Lou Groza: $12
Elroy Hirsch: $8
Sam Huff: $8
Sonny Jurgensen: $15
Ollie Matson: $12
Leo Nomellini: $8
Ace Parker: $12
Jim Ringo: $12
Andy Robustelli: $8
Joe Schmidt: $8
Ernie Stautner: $8
Fran Tarkenton: $25
Charley Taylor: $8
Gene Upshaw: $12
Steve Van Buren: $12
Paul Warfield: $20

Comments

• Options
    edited January 31, 2023 6:57PM

• Options

Hi - I have 22 signed cards from the 1988 Swell Football HOF set. I bought this as a collection from a person who collected these TTM and at shows many years ago. I had a few from his collection graded with PSA, and all came back authentic, and all of these look to be great as well. Conditions on the cards are all very nice, and there's a mix of blue and black Sharpie signatures, along with ballpoint. Hopefully you can see all of the pics clearly - if you want better images, PM me with your email address and I'll send along better pictures.

For the whole group, let's go $11 per card - $242 delivered

Also would sell individually, with prices as follows: (if buying 1-2, please add $4 shipping. 3 or more and I cover it.)

Thanks for looking!
    Scott

Chuck Bednarik: $12
    Bobby Bell: $15
    Willie Brown: $12
    Larry Csonka: $25
    Len Dawson: $25
    Forrest Gregg: $25
    Lou Groza: $12
    Elroy Hirsch: $8
    Sam Huff: $8
    Sonny Jurgensen: $15