Home Sports Talk

The Brock Purdy show

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who is this kid, where did he come from? Does anyone know anything about him? Does he even really exist?

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, Brady has been around a long time.

The Purdy Niners, nice.

I can't wait to watch him in the playoffs, see how he handles the big time.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep I think this kid can just play a little above average while minimizing mistakes and the team around him will carry him far.

Solid running game and an ELITE D, it should be interesting for sure

I sincerely think SF will be in the Super Bowl

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 11, 2023 3:07PM

Brock Purdy, Christian McCaffery, and Cooper Kupp all have something very much in common. O.J. Simpson did an interview many years ago and explained it perfectly. Only he could. I have tried unsuccessfully to find the transcript of that interview. Bottom line?....Nobody wants to hear the truth about how the NFL draft selections are determined..... And,...you won't. Oh, Well......Figure it out yourself....I know.
    Either way, the McCaffery/Purdy combo may very well come back to bite certain people in the a*s......We shall see.....
    Go Niners!

@perkdog said:
    Yep I think this kid can just play a little above average while minimizing mistakes and the team around him will carry him far.

Solid running game and an ELITE D, it should be interesting for sure

I sincerely think SF will be in the Super Bowl

I think you're right, I think that defense gets them there, and Brock Purdy handles himself quite well. Add the running game and yep, I see them getting to the Super Bowl as well. They're also very hot right now, 10 straight wins. I can't wait for wild card weekend to begin!

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:
    Brock Purdy, Christian McCaffery, and Cooper Kupp all have something very much in common. O.J. Simpson did an interview many years ago and explained it perfectly. Only he could. I have tried unsuccessfully to find the transcript of that interview. Bottom line?....Nobody wants to hear the truth about how the NFL draft selections are determined..... And,...you won't. Oh, Well......Figure it out yourself....I know.

This deserves, demands, and will have its own thread. Do me a favor and put a pin in this until the off-season. When it gets slow around here we'll revisit this, and hopefully by then you'll have your presentation ready to go.

Just one little tidbit here that I find to be very interesting, if this pattern holds true, then the Cowboys are actually due to win the Super Bowl, fascinating.

edited January 11, 2023 4:24PM

@doubledragon said:
    Just one little tidbit here that I find to be very interesting, if this pattern holds true, then the Cowboys are actually due to win the Super Bowl, fascinating.

They will throw up on themselves well before the Super Bowl

TOMPA beats them this week!

@doubledragon said:

poems
    that are
    patterns
    that are
    shapes

...welcome to my world

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

poems
    that are
    patterns
    that are
    shapes

...welcome to my world

Sorry I missed your PM earlier, I PM 'ed you back a little bit ago

• erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

poems
    that are
    patterns
    that are
    shapes

...welcome to my world

Sorry I missed your PM earlier, I PM 'ed you back a little bit ago

I got it bud! Thank you.

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

It's ok Tom, you don't look old, unlike some quarterbacks we know.

• Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,022 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just like Sex Panther. 60% of the time, it works all the time.

@doubledragon said:

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

Interesting pattern but nor sure it can hold for 3 cycles, weird if it does. But I am thinking the playoffs might be that factor that drives the randomization of this pattern.....................

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...

Game on, GO NINERS!

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...

Slo-mo replay - Purdy did 3 looks at targets before he hit McCaffrey for a first down, then did it again for a TD! POISE.

2 minutes to go.........