NYINC and PCGS submission question for those who go to shows GRADES IN with photos
Somehow I have been on these message boards for (holy cow!!!) almost 20 years. And never officially joined for submitting coins. I have a couple coins that I'd like in PCGS holders (and one with a messed up slab for a re-holder).
- Can I 'join' at the show or just bite the bullet and do now so I'm a member upon arrival?
- Tier recommendation? I'm not a big time submitter but getting more into some stuff only they slab (slabs for my heirs )
- Will they do the equivalent of returning documentation for a fee (ie JNDA certificate)?
- And for esoteric stuff they may or may not slab, do you think they might tell me then/there?
- Does providing buying documents for said esoteric item (a Japanese auction listing) help them?
- If I do a 'show submission' will it matter that I'm not there until Friday (but can hit their table first)? I'm actually okay if they don't do it AT the show though
I cannot believe that I've been on these boards this long AND I've never submitted directly, only through intermediaries like @airplanenut
Thanks for any input.