Home Q & A Forum
Options

Can I get any information on a indian head penny 1995 RPD that’s also Concaved.

Damnitman1Damnitman1 Posts: 5
edited January 7, 2023 3:46AM in Q & A Forum

Tagged:

Answers

• Options

First off lots of respect to those of you that has so much knowledge on coins . I’ve been doing research and there’s a lot of time and skills to this hobby.
    On Concaved coins I could only find a little on a half dollar and it seemed to have the same signs .

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Damnitman1 Welcome. May I suggest that you tell us what all you think you've got there. A bent cent often indicates pmd, a hammer blow perhaps. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry to disappoint you if you thought, as per your title, that you had a super rare 1995 Indian Cent, but I can see from your photos it’s actually dated 1895. ;)

Steve

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996