Home Sports Talk

Big 12 basketball

DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 4, 2023 9:26PM in Sports Talk

Top notch. Legendary Kansas are defending national champions. Baylor previous champs.
TCU and Baylor playing a great game right now, both teams ranked.
Unranked k state beat #6 Texas 116-103.

3 Ku squeezed past Texas tech by 3 points.

Iowa state is solid. And I believe Houston and Cincinnati will be joining the big 12.
Amazing talent, best b ball conference

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.

Comments

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have no idea why that one sentence went rouge on me 😱

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • daltexdaltex Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:

You started a sentence with a "#".

Note that Texas is one of the schools leaving for the SEC.

@daltex said:

@Darin said:

You started a sentence with a "#".

Note that Texas is one of the schools leaving for the SEC.

Ah that was why the huge letters.

Good riddance to Texas. It was good to get rid of Missouri and they have sucked ever since they left.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop it Darin, you're getting me excited about college basketball, I'm not supposed to be excited about college basketball. Hmm, better put on my free throw distraction outfit. 🤔

My computerized response to a fat belly pic on my thread would be to post a pic of Alicia Schmitt but I’m I phone incompetent so here she is 👩‍🦳 oh man emoji Alicia is hot

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21

Purdue against Ohio state was a good game tonight and osu folded with the pressure on and lost

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
  • daltexdaltex Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:
    Purdue against Ohio state was a good game tonight and osu folded with the pressure on and lost

Note: OSU means something different in a Big 12 thread.

@daltex said:

@Darin said:

Note: OSU means something different in a Big 12 thread.

I realize that but it was easy to type

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21

There’s been some great games already in college bb, Indiana- Iowa last night was very entertaining.
    Going to be a great year! ⭐️

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21