Home Sports Talk
Options

I regret and apologize for my comments on the Damar Hamlin thread

thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish him and his family well. 🙏 That's all that matters.

Comments

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

Showtime, I don’t think you have anything to apologize for, I just thought that thread should be devoted to thoughts about Damar Hamlin’s health and recovery.
    Your heart’s in the right place there’s no question about that as you’ve shown over the years on this forum.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're a good man in my book. I just want everyone to know that anything that I've said in past threads was not directed at anyone personally, I know I've gotten pretty heated at times when debating issues I probably shouldn't be debating here on the sports forum to begin with. I guess it stems from constantly losing debates with my wife, it's impossible to win an argument with her, just once I'd like to win an argument. And then afterwards she sits there, smirking, with her little Japanese hand fan she got from ebay.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow is a good man in my book

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

❤️

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who knows? - Don't be hard on yourself how others term your response. I always say things that are just normal to me but then I forget these new nutty times where hurt feelings all of a sudden are justified. If they don't like it then change the damn channel - a few should not be able to change the majority that has worked just fine for years......... Just sticking up for you - nothing wrong .

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm concerned that he isn't vested and will have huge insurance concerns re this event. I wish the young man all the best. He will have a tough road.

Have a nice day
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,617 ✭✭✭✭✭

@streeter said:
    I'm concerned that he isn't vested and will have huge insurance concerns re this event. I wish the young man all the best. He will have a tough road.

He may not be vested, but, I'm more than 100% sure that his medical issues will be more than coverd by the Bills organization.