Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: 2019 W Silver Eagle & Silver Maple Leaf Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin US Mint Set with COA

FS: 2019 W Silver Eagle & Silver Maple Leaf Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin US Mint Set with COA. I ordered 3 of these sets from the Mint back in 2019 and this is the first of the 3 I am listing for sale. Straight from the box to the scanner. Single owner. $149 shipped via Zelle, Paypal friends and family, Cash App, Venmo or check/money order. Price includes USPS Priority mail shipping, too. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

The 2019 Pride of Two Nations set represents the first collaborative effort between the U.S. Mint and Royal Canadian Mint. The extraordinary set features two first-ever finishes on classic coin series for each nation. The set includes an American Silver Eagle struck at the West Point Mint from 1 Troy oz. of .999 fine silver with an enhanced reverse proof finish and a Canadian Silver Maple Leaf with a modified proof finish struck from 1 Troy oz. of .9999 fine silver at the Ottawa Mint. Between the two Mints, only 110,000 sets will be released, 100,000 of which will be distributed by the United States Mint.

This set is one of the 100,000 released by the United States Mint.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

Additional pics added

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.