Home Q & A Forum
Options

Cleaning

I know it's on here somewhere, I just can't locate. I bought my first coins. 2 of them actually Walking liberty, I thought they were pretty, paid $60, however after I got them, I think one looks like it has been cleaned, after I looked at it under the microscope...ugh, I am so disappointed but that is what I get buying it on line from a group, the person is supposed to be a pretty good person from what ever one said... oh well live and learn

So how do you really tel... the one looks like it has a bunch of little scratches like a Brillo pad, the other doesn't.,..:(

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsei0120 Welcome. I suggest studying our hosts coin photograde images to become familiar with the types of surface conditions present on any given grade. If you are referring to the second coin, I see some problems. You probably should have only bought the 41. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

Judging by the holders, these are photos of four different coins.

Answers

• Options

Thank you so much, the front are the 2 coins I purchased, sorry the backs 2 are not the same coins, I could not figure how to delete them