Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Membership Extended Past Dec 28th?

Has anyone had their membership extended past Dec 28th? Or is this now the actual end of the service suspension extension period?

Comments

• Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭

That where the furthest mine went so I renewed .... Now I have to figure out what Loupe is

Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah what is Loupe as mentioned you can get $100 Loupe Credit?

Yeehaw!

Neil

• Options

Got that too, have zero idea on what it is

• Options
    burghmanburghman Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭

Loupe is mainly an app for participating in breaks - had it a year or so ago so things may have changed since, but they had one or more breakers going each afternoon/evening. Also had some articles on the hobby.

Jim

• Options

@burghman said:
    Loupe is mainly an app for participating in breaks - had it a year or so ago so things may have changed since, but they had one or more breakers going each afternoon/evening. Also had some articles on the hobby.

I other words it sounds Useless for my Collecting purposes? So not part of my equation when deciding whether to re-up or not. Is there any way to Not Get This and get a Credit? :oB)

YeeHaw!

Neil

• Options
    sayheywyosayheywyo Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, my expiration date shows February 13th. On the fence about re-upping or not. Loupe would be useless for me also.

• Options
    Jayman1982Jayman1982 Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

FYI I let it lapse, showed expired for the first time, had to renew sigh

• Options

Yeah,

Won't be Re-Upping mine either. Latest from PSA was the current specials. TGG and NON SPORT 1980 to present and Sports 1996-Present. Of my 300-500 I have in my To Sub pile, NOT A SINGLE Card fit those criteria. NOT ONE!

So Until PSA can come up with some specials that are actually Special to me its goodbye for now!

YeeHaw!

Neil

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mailed 30 cards out on the 27th and let my membership expire. It was a hell of a run.

• Options

Mine expired December 28 also. I have a few orders in flight that I got in prior to expiration. I will renew the next time they have a special that interests me or the regular prices receive another drop. I can hold off for now.