Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Guide roller offsets vs Stamped on Post Release

The first note is easy to see the next two are 1825 at his Neck Scarf and repeated again above hid head 1825 and the third note has a rip of numbers. I flipped some notes, to see the numbers better. The first 3 notes are not really offset printing errors as in the front to the back visa versa but guide
roller offsets where in the ink is a gray not a black.
But as is always my path there is scant info on this error if you think none of these notes are, please say so & why. If you know the top 3 notes are, again please share and why.
Loading up a submission and really need the help as its my first submission.
Yes Steve the Folded note is going in keep you posted.
Hope all your Holidays were good & New Year Better

Comments

• Options
    Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please forgive me but I don’t see anything posted worthy of grading. It all appears to be post-BEP damage. Live and learn.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup, bank wrap stamps comes in lots of remnants. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall