Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Grade or not

I liked the former post about this but seems thread has died off for now.Would like to revive and see other cards and see what other collectors think. I don't have many cards worth it yet but trying to start it back up.

I know you all more experience in this.grade or not

Comments

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭

Being a 2021 reprint, I'm not sure there is any real graded value to it. Definitely not if it wasn't a PSA 10. Is this a limited print card?

• Options
    EldoEsqEldoEsq Posts: 73 ✭✭✭

The card is numbered to 7...it's on the front of the card.

Cards edges look rough...I would say it is an 8, maybe a 9 on a really good day.

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 19, 2022 8:13PM

Ahh, didn't notice the serial on the front. Since it probably won't 10 out, I'd probably sell it raw and let someone else take the gamble. Being we are just about in 2023, not sure that a reprint, even serialized to just 7 is a high demand card, as this is not really what I would call an iconic mantle card. Peeps would probably rather hunt down the 1965 original. If this was the 1952, then I'd have a different opinion

• Options

That's the kind of reaction I'd hoped for. Just honest card collectors and opinions. Thanks. I know it's not the best. but would love to see others cards and opinions on them

• Options

Wasnt planning on selling. Just like to hear opinions. I collect for fun and I'll probably just safe it and look at it from time to time. I've seen the 52 reprint graded ten unumbered go for really good money though. Let's see other cards. It really helps to learn more without spending money and see what I can't have right now anyway

• Options

With talks of trading varsho would this be a card worth grading. He had a good year in outfield almost won golden glove. Seems only 2 grade on pop reports psa. 1 at 9 and1 at 10.

• Options

I did like seeing responses from other collectors on grading.hope to see it again soon. It gives a lot of insight into card quality. Even just from pictures