Home Sports Talk
Options

PATHETIC

olb31olb31 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 19, 2022 1:33PM in Sports Talk

the refs in the bills-dolphins were horrible. even sanchez was fluffing the bills all night.

Work hard and you will succeed!!

Comments

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭✭

Two of several bad calls by refs cost the Vikings defense two defensive touchdowns.
    Fortunately it didn't cost them the game.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options
    azvikeazvike Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    edited December 18, 2022 11:32AM

wrong thread

• Options
    olb31olb31 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

im obviously not a pats fan but the replay call was ridiculous. the raiders did not catch that in bounds.

Work hard and you will succeed!!
  • Options

@olb31 said:
    im obviously not a pats fan but the replay call was ridiculous. the raiders did not catch that in bounds.

I'm neither a Pats nor Raiders fan but I never saw a replay of that TD shot down the sideline. I only saw a
    shot of the receivers foot from across the end zone. While the top of his shoe covered some of the white
    sideline it was impossible to see if he had stepped Out of Bounds looking at a picture in 2D from that angle.
    When the receiver stepped up he brought some black turf up ( the end zone was colored black ).

Did anyone see a replay of the catch down the sideline?