Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Step Right up and Get your New Trump NFT Card for only $99.00 Ea. !!!

thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭

Evening,

My guess is its only 1-2 months before these are on E-Bay for .99 Cents each. Long Term Value........0 Percent increase or lessor!

Sucker Born Every Day!

YeeHaw!

Neil

Comments

• Options
    Copyboy1Copyboy1 Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭

They're not even NFTs. Just jpegs that he's making an unlimited number of. What a grift on so many levels.

• Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 16, 2022 6:19AM

I believe they are NFTs total limit is 45,000 and no more than 20 of each specific variant. I have always said collect what you want. Only takes one or two people that want them all to keep value for a while on these.

However, as a man running for President, saying you have a major announcement and then using that platform to sell NFTs - especially when it is not going to the campaign - not a good look. That infomercial video looked like something Saul Goodman would make. Hope this is a sign he is back to sticking his brand onto everything but the White House. A bunch of us at work thought the video was a parody made by a late night show or something. But from the all press is good press thought process he had a lot of people talking about him again yesterday.

• Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

In before this thread gets locked!
    Love him or hate him, Trump has provided 'entertainment' for several years now but no way he ever tops this.

Daniel
  • Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭✭✭

Apparently they sold out - 44,000 in one day (1000 were to be held back). Few fan bases are as dedicated as his - the only thing I can think of like it in the sports world is the Green Bay Packers stock that doesn’t give you any ownership in the team.

• Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 16, 2022 8:48AM

@thedutymon11 said:
    Evening,

My guess is its only 1-2 months before these are on E-Bay for .99 Cents each. Long Term Value........0 Percent increase or lessor!

Sucker Born Every Day!

YeeHaw!

Neil

Way to tell us you have Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) without saying it. xD

Next, you will tell us how admirable it would be for BIDEN to release NFTs to raise funds for climate/sex change agendas. #ClownShow

• Options

I just threw up in my intestines....

• Options
    Loyalty32Loyalty32 Posts: 497 ✭✭✭

Always loved the Grand Prize Game as a kid!

• Options

@secretstash said:

@thedutymon11 said:
    Evening,

Sucker Born Every Day!

YeeHaw!

Neil

Way to tell us you have Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) without saying it. xD

Next, you will tell us how admirable it would be for BIDEN to release NFTs to raise funds for climate/sex change agendas. #ClownShow

>

Looks like we found a sucker who spent their life's savings on Trump NFTs lol

• Options
    pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭✭✭

In

This discussion has been closed.